I've always been told
That I'm too passive
I'm too quiet
And childlike in my agreeability
And submission
So maybe this is true
And maybe it has to change
Because here you are
Doing the same thing
And it pisses me off
It wasn't me you asked to take you out the other night
Don't tell me you did
Because you act like you hate me so goddamn much
All the time
And if you wanted to hang out
Say something
Because I didn't know
And last time this happened
You shot us down
To go sit in your misery
Which, oddly enough, makes you happy
And now... now you won't speak
And your zings from Twitter
Narrowly missing my heart
Because I'm annoyed
So now, let me break the silence
And say I can't do this
When I go out, I go out to be happy
I go out to be strong
I simply can't sit around and be pissed at the world
I don't want to
And if you wanted to be there
You should have said something
And you're more than welcome to join
You seem like you could be awesome
Except for the fact that your depression is poisonous
And if you want to come
Quit acting like you hate everyone
Because right now
You're mad at me
And I don't care
Because really, our relationship hasn't changed
Please grow up
And deal with me face to face
As I try to deal with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment