Friday, October 2, 2009

Bear Your Fangs, Little One- Show the World Just Who You Be

Who is she, this girl?
This girl inhabiting
My mere shell of a body
Looking through the windows of my eyes
No longer illuminated
Since the light went out
This needy, clingy leech
Barely capable of standing
Not walking
No forward momentum
No
This girl is demanding
In a grating whiny tone
To be carried
I hate her
This girl
Who is so attention seeking
All the time
Demanding acceptance
Demanding assurance
Demanding
Demanding
Demanding
I watch her
From the wind swirling through the trees
As she threatens to destroy
All that I hold dear
Because she understands not
That her weight is too heavy to bear
And that if she can't walk
Or can't stand
She needs to lie down and fucking die
Because life is too hard
And no one signed up for this
For her
Burdensome
Whinging
Clingy
Needy
Fucking little leech

No comments: