Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wrath (Part 2)

So often I stand in an intersection
Spadina and anything
And I look down that street, which, in my mind
Divides
Me and you
The night we parted
I crossed that street
While you smugly skulked into the shadows
Leaving me to my hurt, my brokenness and my confusion
So you could go and jack off safely in your bed and fantasies
And I want to buy all the tape and pylons in the world
To build a boundary
DO NOT CROSS ME
Yes, I want to play that childish immature game
That you'd give me the proverbial slap on the wrist
That is your signature
But, darling, don't you realize
You played it first?
For you first had to demonize me
To justify  your self-righteous exorcism and banishment of me
I won't buy tape and pylons
I'll simply keep to my side
But...
... I don't know how I'll react
If I catch you on my territory again

You've already been spotted once...

No comments: