I quake
Unsure whether its out of anger or fear
Or nothing to do with you at all
And me unwilling to face
Parts of myself
Better left unexplored
(of which, we both know, there are many
You tried to bring them to life
I tried to share them with you
I'll say this now
Your reaction was worse
Than all of them combined)
So instead, I guide my mind along
Not unlike guiding a child
And I wonder what it must be like to be
In your shoes
The brown ones, now worn, a Christmas gift
From your parents- one they did right
Because you admitted to liking them
Do you still feel a sense of blame?
Because while misplaced then, now rests
Squarely on your shoulders
Too tiny to bear even your own burden
Do you ever fear running into me and my truths?
You should.
And my dear Dr Frankenstein-
I am sorry I ripped out
Your girl's heart and throat
But I was only trying to show you some goodness and love
(The least you could do is own up to it)
No comments:
Post a Comment