A Touch of Genius- and a Lot of Courage
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
writing tonight
was supposed to help
didn't
so i turn to you
bottle of rum
because if you can't make me happy
you will make me forget
and for the record
i'm really tired
of being so angry
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
KAD
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
2010
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(54)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(21)
Ode to My Hips
Chapter 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 3
Circa Sept 11 2005
Circa Feb 2004
New Years Eve, December 2003
It's A Sock Thing- Circa November 2004
Revelations.
Chapter Three
Chapter Two
Chapter One
writing tonight was supposed to help didn't so i t...
facing her mortality rips my heart out through my ...
was it the dish that ran away with the spoon? the...
Its so done It's so over Anything I had ever imagi...
It ends All of it And me along with it Ideally, it...
Sheer Terror... Long Overdue, I suppose
I didn't say the right thing. I didn't then, and I...
Not Strong Today
In this room Just me Me with a screen Me with a ph...
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment