A deep sigh
I'd love to emit
Rather, tormented by
Hiccups and chattering teeth
And I laugh
Because that sounds more like
Symptoms of withdrawal
Tonight I tried
To do the right thing
After a day of acting honourably
I can stand the sight of my reflection today
Instead, I made a mess
In a search for sleep
I ended up in euphoric insomnia
Dazed and confused
Dark room
No light
Alone
After temporary insanity
Drove away the very last
Alone
ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
I can't take it
The sound of the chattering of teeth
Drowned out by the chattering in my head
And being alone in a dark room
Would have ensured this temporary insanity
Became something never to return from
Now out of any danger
Which was all anyone ever really wanted
Is there anything else to say?
Tingling fingers
No longer euphoric
But I can't see straight
Fatigue. Fatigue
Can't sleep
Just can't
Alone in this room unbearable
Cant do it
Because I can't see or hear anyone
And I begin to fear I'm alone in this life
Something I know to be false
But a part always worries
That I'm one stupid decision away
From blowing down this house of cards
- such an offensive idea
Heavy lids
Heavy limbs
Exhausted
Just like you were
Before you sleot
Will try now
Again
I promkse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment